Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another beautiful view

[signature]
First off I want to let you know that this is not an attack on you whats so ever. Your pictures are great and I admire someone who likes to post them all the time, BUT you can post multiple pictures on one post. You dont have to post a picture per post. I dont know if you are just trying to get a number of posts' under your belt, but again you dont have to do it the way you are!!! Again, not an attack on you whats so ever, keep the pictures coming, just, maybe in one post by itself would be sufficient!!! Thanks for postin'
TS
[signature]
Sorry Trout_Slayer. You must be new to the Nevada fishing forum. I've been on this site for a few years now, and I still haven't figured out how to post multiple pics with descriptions. I tried post a pic with a description but I can't seem to add any other pics with descriptions. I've sought help on this in the past, but gave up long ago. Perhaps, you are more knowledgeable on tech issues, and can offer some useful advice. Welcome to the Nevada Posting Board, and no offense taken.

Best regards,

Paul
[signature]
Mead,
Yeah I am new to the Nevada board only because I like to see what is going on down there at Lake Mead. Only reason I mentioned something is because when I was scrolling by the Nevada board it said there was 14 new posts' so I thought I would "stop in" and have a look and noticed your posts'!!! Anyhow, when you post pictures all you have to do is hit "browse", pick the picture you want to post from your files, click "upload attachment". Once it is uploaded the screen will refresh and you can do it again and again and again!!! I am by far a computer tech dude, I just know what I know from other people correcting me so I thought I would help. Any other questions you have feel free to ask.
TS
[signature]
Thanks for the suggestion, TS. I know how to put multiple pics on a thread. Where I have a problem, however, is doing it in a way so that I can put a description or narrative below each individual photo. If you look at BaySport's threads, you will notice a pic, then a description below. Within that same thread, you will see another pic with another description. That's the way to properly post pics. I can upload a dozen pics but it doesn't do anyone any good if I can't include a description of the pic. BaySport has tried to help me with this in the past, but it doesn't work.

For all my time on this board, I along with others provide a ton of info on our "secret fishing spots." I have rec'd many queries through the board and private messages asking about my "best spots." I can only describe the spot "by words" so well. Pictures on the other hand are worth a thousand words, or in this case, a thousand stripers. Many of my pics allow readers to put a picture to what I've been posting for years. It gives them a reference point that will allow them to find my "secret fishing spots" with greater ease.

Anyway, that's the issue I have with posting multiple pics on a single thread. I am unable to do it in a way that would allow me to put some type of directional narrative directly below the pic.

Best regards,

Paul
[signature]
That’s an awesome shot of Temple Bar. By the way I have have the same problem in trying to make my pics show in the body of my reports the way Baysport and Whizzle do. I see the option that says upload Inline or something like that, but it does not seems to work for me either, they just all attach at the bottom rather than in the body of the report....
[signature]
Thanks Dan. Yeah...once you fish Temple Bar, you won't want to go anywhere else. The views are fantastic, and there is hardly any boat pressure.

Yeah, that's precisely the problem I've had in the past with posting numerous pics. I even clicked the inline box for the recent pics but I couldn't set them up like BaySport or Whizzle. Well, hopefully someone has the answers.

Best regards,

Paul
[signature]
Mead,
I too have had trouble with the inline option that this site provides, if you really want to figure it out, send a Private Message to Tubedude. He is a moderator on the Utah board and knows EVERYTHING about this website, he will get the answers that you are looking for!!! Thanks again for the great photos.
TS
[signature]