Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FISHING TV SHOW
Hi my name is Sebastian McKenzie and I am a Television Producer. I am currently working with Henry Waszczuk on A New TV Show called You Fish 2. You may recognize Henry’s name, as he is synonymous with the Fishing World through his 2 Television Show’s, Fins and Skins and Fishing The Flats as seen on various Television Networks across North America.

Sebastian Mckenzie
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi youfish2 and welcome to the BFT. Perhaps you missed the point of our Introductory board. It is just that. A place for new members to say hi and for the regular members to get acquainted with them. It is okay for one to state their affiliation however, it is not a billboard to hawk one's wares so consequently I had to edit most of your post out. BTW you posted the same message seven times through out the forums. Kindly refer to the FAQ section.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Dryrod is right, this board or the site is not for free advertising. If you wish to pay for this service it starts off at $60 a year, see the above banners. Since most of you message has been deleted I won't move it but a better place for your advertising would be the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=75"][#314fb1]Advertisers & Fishing Related Spam[/#314fb1][/url] board. WH2
[signature]