Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booyaa?
[size 2][size 1]O.K. Mike,[/size]

[size 1]Thanks to JR (JapanRon) we have started an Official BFT Fishing Glossary of Terms, Slangs, Phrases Etc..[/size]

[/size][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=94"][#0000ff][size 1]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=94[/size][/#0000ff][/url][size 2][size 1];[/size]

[size 1]We need the official Definition of BOOYAA!! Make it good Buddy, this will be the official Fishermans "Websters" Dictionary!!![/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I'M CURIOUS ABOUT TUBEDUDE'S " SNOWBIRD " DEFINITION !
[signature]
from what I have seen in his past post, you fit the discription perfectly. lol

but realy they are the folks who flock to the wormer climets during the cooler seasons.

folks like you and me are just plain old grisly bars who just bunker in for the cooler eliments.
[signature]
I thought it was a song sung by Country Western Star, Tammie Wynette?...Seriously!
[signature]
[cool]Nah, that was Anne Murray. But that was about real birds.

The standup routine usually starts..."The leaves don't change in Arizona. Just the license plates."

After that, anyone who looks for snowbirds just looks for a bunch of old geezers and geezerettes, with a lot of "cottontops"...if they got any "plumage" left on top at all. The males of the species usually have their topknots covered with golf hats, with funky sayings like "I'm spending my grandkids' inheritance" Their bodies are usually recognizable by mismatched clothing (lots of checks and stripes mixed) and feet covered with black shoes and white socks. Their scrawny legs are usually left bare...and the glare off the white skin can be blinding.

Female snowbirds are usually wearing some kind of pastel colors and travel to malls and buffet restaurants in flocks. All snowbirds are known to be aggressive...especially when they want to cut in front of you at a checkstand...or you grab the last piece of cake in a buffet line. They can cause serious damage with canes and walkers.

Snowbirds are very vocal about demanding discounts and special considerations...because of all the money they bring to the area. Too bad they take most of it back home with them when they leave. But, because of their age and experience, they know everything about everything...even if they can't always remember it right. And that is usually the cause of a lot of screeching and cackling between mates among the snowbird species. They apparently delight in making lots of noise about nothing.

My philosophy about snowbirds...especially in the middle of the "season"...is that if all the snowbirds were laid out end to end...we would be better off. No, that is a recycled lawyer joke. Sorry.

How's that, Lonehunter. Wanna bring those lovely white legs to Arizona?

TubeDude
[signature]
Thanks for the "Flash Back Facts" Ann Murray,I would have never remembered! "Don't they make bicycle's? just playing ya' lol/lool

lool = laughing other/out loud?
[signature]