anyone try that one..

http://www.supercat.us/site/412251/page/118491

kind off tubean toon at the same time.

any review on it..?
http://www.supercat.us/site/412251/page/118491

thanks

joco
[signature]
I've heard good things about those, though have only seen one on the water...

They look like a pretty good compromise between at tube and 'toon and I'd love to take one for a test drive. Probably not as comfy or can you carry as much as on a full sized pontoon, but might be better for long kicks/rows than a tube.

Probably pretty comparable in "style" to a Scadden Nav II.

_SHig
[signature]
Denny Rickards swears by it. They are cool.
I wouldn't compare it to the Navigator II at all. The Navi being one pice will be more stable than two pontoons on a frame. You do get a little pontoon slap if they are not installed correctly where as the Navi you can't.
I wanted one for quite awhile but the price was a bit high for my needs.
I bought the Venture Outdoors Echo instead with a very do-able price. No rowing capacity, but could be made real easy. I use it on small lakes so haven't done it....yet.
Plus the seat on the Echo is THE BEST! Molded plastic with padding, plus two straps that can be tightened or loosened to tilt the seat back or straight up.
Side bags are HUGE! Plus I put a deck on the back. and the apron is the best I have ever seen.

[Image: 1Echo.jpg]

[Image: 3Echo.jpg]

Pontoons, 4' long and 12" diameter dura bladders (harder plastic like rubbermaid garbage cans with a self sealing powder in it.) They can be deflated, but not totally like Vinyl or Urethane. Price: around $350.
[signature]
I see quite a few of them around here in Oregon. I considered buying one before I bought my SFC. The price was the final determining issue. They are quite expensive.

z~
[signature]
[quote zonker]I see quite a few of them around here in Oregon. I considered buying one before I bought my SFC. The price was the final determining issue. They are quite expensive.

z~[/quote]

Crazy to say "I went cheap and got an SFC"! Smile

I guess that's the price of being a small US company with US manufacturing though.

_SHig
[signature]
All three models appear to be rather light in comparison to other crafts.

That could explain the price difference.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome back Uncle Z. I'm glad to see that you are still foating around the boards.[Smile]

If I did more hiking into remote areas I could see a genuine need for one of those lighter vehicles.[cool]
[signature]
But one other good feature of the small pontoons, is you do sit less in the water.
My H3 is longer than the Echo, and it can be made to row. In fact there is a way to add a motor to the H3.
[signature]
[quote tubeN2]Welcome back Uncle Z. I'm glad to see that you are still foating around the boards.[Smile]
[/quote]

[cool]Just trying to keep the elephants off my air hose.

z~
[signature]