Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all,

I'm Brook, a freelance outdoor writer. I'll fish for anything that swims, in any kind of water, but prefer flyfishing. One thing about the long rod, it can be used for any kind of fish---from the smallest sunfish to huge marlin, and everything in between.

Because readers keep asking where they can see more of my writing I recently started a content-driven webpage. You'll have to PM me for info about it, though, cuz if I'm reading the rules right I'm not allowed to post links to other sites.

Anyway, it's cooled off here, finally, and the musky are probably moving up. So I need to go grap my #10 weight and some Jimmy Dale Specials, and see just how ggod they're moving.

Brook
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Brook and welcome to the BFT. Thanks for stopping by & introducing yourself to the membership. BTW we do appreciate the folks that check & follow the posting guidelines.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Brook,

Welcome to the BFT and thank you for taking the time to register and read our policies.

We have a forum for every type of fishing including one for each state. Here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=27"]"bluegrass" state"[/url] as well as one to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=69"]fly fishing forum[/url] to help get you started.

Again, welcome to the BFT and we look forward to your posts in the future.

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Brook and thanks for introducing yourself. Hopefully you will find the site to your liking thanks for taking the time to sign up and reading the rules. WH2
[signature]
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

From what I've seen so far I reckon I'm gonna like it here.

Brook
[signature]