Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drummond Island trip planned
Planning a trip to drummond isle in may. Hoping to get into some eyes or northerns may try some perch fishing depending on the action. Will be staying on scotts bay fishing the 29th & 30th. Never fished there before anyone have any advise on where to try for different species. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks S.F.
[signature]
Oh yeah.... I've fished that island A LOT. You better take me with you so I can show you all the spots. [Wink]

Actualy no, never been there. Be sure to post a report after your trip and let us all know how you did.

Signed,
Jealious
[signature]
thank goodness you posted early, we got some time to dig up something for ya..

keep lookin back, just as soon as I get a few minutes I will find a sorce for ya and post it here...
[signature]
Drummond is one of my favorite places to fish. I have fished the Southern bays for decent pike, the waterway for kings, and scotts bay for whitefish and smallies. The attached pic is a fish we caught up there 2 summers ago. I can give you some decent tips on the island and where to stay up there. We have rented cabins at various agencies. We didnt make it up there this year with the cost of gas etc.. but am planning on going again next summer.
[signature]
I've never been there , sorry I couldn't give you any first hand info .1
[signature]
Finaly have our summer fish trip to Drummond Island planned. Staying at Papins Resort, Maxton plains Cabin. the weekend of june 11th to the 14th. Never fished there before. Have heard that Smallies, Northerns and walleyes along with panfish are good in scotts bay. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Sharp
[signature]