Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does everyone think about killing there Grandmother?
[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3wSLH5E9-k&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3wSLH5E9-k&feature=related[/url]

(relieving pain and suffering for elderly, Hasten end of life if they choose to. )
[signature]
What do you think hospice does, just sit there? they normally give ever increasing amounts of morphine once someone is dying . ..... basically an overdose

what do you know about it anyway ?

sm
[signature]
Well I have worked in a nursing home taking care of terminally Ill people and it is my belief that God designed death the way he did for a purpose perhaps so those around the aged person could learn compassion, perhaps its mearly so those in old folks homes could have a job, I am not going to assume that I know better than God does about these things. I have seen the growth that people experience when a loved one goes thru hard times. I also know that a lot of the people that support euthenizing the elderly would'nt be able to do so themselves if it was required of them. i.e. If the State said ok its fine as long as the loved one does it.. How many "Supporters" of it actually would go thru with it.. I would say making them comfortable would be more welcome than ending there lives.
[signature]
Quote:my belief that God designed death the way he did for a purpose

wrong, wrong, wrong - since youve started out with an impossible premise to prove, the rest of your statement is jibberish...

The US needs to regulate heroin like Great Britian does for their terminally Ill, its the most powerful pain killer known, and 5000 times more powerful than morphine, and the dying dont lay in bed for months in agony like we do in the US ( hey i saw it on 60 minutes )

The next ammendment of the us constitution should be a right to pain alleviation.... we're so nuts about 'dope' in this stupid country we dont even know how to take care of our aged

sm
[signature]
Hey bfty08, don't let southernman get to you, your on the right track. We should never assume that we know better than God. Southernman probably thinks Obama is a good president and government health care is a good thing[crazy]. WH2
[signature]
Southernman probably thinks Obama is a good president and government health care is a good thing

yes and yes !

why'd it take yah a year to reply . .hahaha good to see ya

sm
[signature]
I've been busy but I'm glad you see your still hanging in there.
[signature]