Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Costa Del Mar help please!!!!!!!
Hey guys I am having a real bad problem with costa....
I bought a pair of their 580 green lenses sunglasses and less then a week after i bought them i saw a small crack in the top inside corner of the left lens... The crack was on the inside and i had not dropped the glasses even once... I sent them off after 7 weeks they said that they would have to charge me 100 bucks to get them fixed since i broke them.. anyways i got them down to 49 plus 10 for shipping.. whatever..
SOOOOO got them back on sat.. wore them fishing all day sat .. they layed in their case on sunday then on monday wore them while driving my truck... by the end of the day the same small crack on the inside corner now on the right lens appeared... I called costa very upset and they said to send them in and they will see...but it sounds like i am too rough on their sunglasses...

more on this story is that i called to check on them after 4 weeks the first time i shipped them off ( i shipped them off through my retailer) The woman was very rude.. and told me I sound like the kinda guy that wants something for free..... NOW IM VERY upset .. I told her nope im the kinda guy that spends 249.00 bucks on a pair of sunglasses and expects for the company to at least be nice and not let 4 weeks go without so much as any contact to the customer or reseller. All I wanted was to find out about my glasses......haha non the less she told me it was my fault that it was taking so long to repair my glasses since i went through my reseller... MY FAULT she said.. she said if i had sent them in through the internet service they provide ..things would go much faster.. ANYWAY.. I asked to speak to her manager.. I got a call back a few hours later. i told this same story to her manager and she said that she did not believe me and that its not her fault i dont know how business is done in this world... i then told her to send my glasses back and ill pay for repairs and never buy costas again... she said great .. and I quote... " we don't want or need your business and ill make sure i remark your acct so that we never help you again"

I went to my reseller and the best he could do was offer me a pair of MJ for half off... thats great and i may take him up on it .. but in the mean time im just ticked off ive spent 250 plus 60 for repairs and have worn these glasses about 7 times total... and they are going back in the mail tomorrow...

ANY IDEAS OR REMARKS ARE NEEDED... IF ANYONE HAS A CONTACT AT COSTA DEL MAR PLEASE HELP ME OUT..
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH THEM AND KNOWS THE BEST ROUTE TO GET SOME HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS!
JD
[signature]