Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just get out an vote!
We've heard all the arguements these past months, so lets just get out and fill in the dots. Remember your local canidates and hold their feet to the fire as well. I told SM he'ed have his Democrat in office in 08 back 4 years ago. No matter how it turns out, I hope more peaple get involved with whats been going on in DC.
[signature]
I got out last Monday and voted, sure was easy doing it early.
[signature]
I'll be in line at 6am. LH2's post clenched it.
[signature]
HUH! Don't be blaming anything drastic on me.[shocked]
Which post clenched it??
[signature]
It was the alarming e-mail, that my liberal friends told me was taken out of context. Doesn't matter now as he won by a landslide. Hang on and we'll see where the ride takes us now.
[signature]
[unimpressed]
My question is how in the hell they are going to get all those camels and sand over here to cater to his beliefs??

It is a Sad day for me no doubt. [pirate]
[signature]
Me too buddy I may need to start looking fro a job since we won't be having a military anymore.
[signature]
Which beliefs of Obama require camels and sand exactly?

Please don't tell me you believe the crap about him being a Muslim? (And even if he were, what's wrong with that?)
[signature]
I have absolutely NO problem with him being a muslim, i however do have a problem with him being associtaed with terrorists. In my opinion, trying to take our guns or ammo(like is being done right now) is nothing but terrorism.
I still can't see how he is truly american if he doesn't salute the AMERICAN flag.[Wink]
[signature]