Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Book Of Knowldge-?
Since my reviewing Mr.MH,based on Mr.JR's, terms and slangs for the BFT, I decided to offer a little quirk to the first Person to answer this question,AND confirm the answer by ME! I will send a "Not even in all store's yet,EXCLUSIVE hand poured FISH TRAPS, from Barry Brightenburg,"on the Cover of this months Pacific Coast Sportfishing,magazine,I YOU CAN NAME THE 2, PART QUESTION,NOT LISTED ON the Moderaters List! "Fish have a Uncanny Sence of Smell"Humans Produce a ?______? ???"hint" (ph).....And It Is Called "?______?. Answer this Question,And I will send you a $20.00 Value of Pro Hand Poured Plastics,By FISH TRAP, the Best in Hand Poured Swimbaits,AND a Booyaa Window Decal,worth, priceless! Remember,Take a KID FISHING,and Read a Book.you'll be Happy you did!
[signature]
[cool]Pheromone and L-serine. Close enough?

TubeDude
[signature]
VERY CLOSE !!!!!!1/2 that is Tube Dude, unfortunately i cannot tell you what half is. 99% right! KEEP A LOOKING.[Tongue]
[signature]
[cool]Aha...the ph threw me. I was thinking we were playing charades, or something. SOUNDS LIKE...PH...PH...yeah, pheromones. But that has mostly to do with sex...and this is a wholesome forum, right?

So, the other ph refers to acidity. Rummaging though my trusty resources, I found (not surprisingly) that L-Serine is, in fact, an amino acid. So, the two part answer should be amino acids and L-Serine. Is that good enough to win the goodies?

I do so enjoy playing these games. I got a notice in the mail from Publishers Clearing House the other day that said "You are probably a loser".

Tube Dude
[signature]
Is it Fish have an uncanny sense of smell and humans produce an ODOR? And it is called a pheremone???????

Float tubers Unite!!!!

Aaron
[signature]