Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long lake bass contest
Ok sorry it took so long...but I been bow hunting alot and fishing some walleye ..... but Oct 5th i had a bass contest on long lake ...in Hale
Dave sent me some stickers from the site here at BFT and I passed them out ..hope we got some new members...
but we had 10 boats ..... 7 boats got fish ..... the winning weight was 15lbs or so im not sure ...but me and my partner won it... lol go figure ... but we all had a good time ..had a few cold ones at the Long Lake bar and grill...... hope this next year will get more boats ..... but Thanks again to Dave clown
for the stickers and everyone here at BFT
[signature]
thanks for the report,

keep up the anual ruteen and the anual local stop at the end of the day and things will deffenantly pick up. tho 10 boats aint shabby atall...

congrats on the good turn out and on the win.

I have been bussy with kuders my self. I am up to 10. most about 15 lbs, a couple 20s. and a kit.

the next few days will be bussy one fersure, fire arm season opens tomarow, on a saturday [shocked]. Now thats scary, on the up side they are calling for rain, that should colm things down a bit.... three inches of fluff called for on sunday. for down in SE mich any way.

good luck on your hunt...
[signature]