Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new
Hello all.
New to the board here and havnt realy fished for almost 15 years. I used to fish for blue gill and other pan fish, catfish, green trout and what ever else bites on the bayou. I have only realy ever enjoyed fishing freshwater and realy only care to eat freshwater.
I am not a sports fisherman, I fish because I enjoy it and I like to eat them.

Mostly only fished with a cane pole and whatever bait i could get at the time when i was a kid, worms, bugs, hot dogs, whatever!

I am wanting to learn how to use lures, powerbaits and all those other contraptions to fish with.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there outlawed and welcome to the BFT. Thanks for taking the time to register. We have so many forums here that you can browse to find your niche. Hope that you enjoy our forums.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for joining BFT and welcome. Looks like you are already finding your way around but just in case you have not found it yet, there is also a panfish and catfish board. Good luck with you quest in finding new methods to fish and please let us know if you have any questions about the site. WH2
[signature]
Welcome Outlawed!!!
Its been too long since you been on the water, so get after it! lol[Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
thanks for the welcomes.
When I am not working, I plan on freezin my bunz off this winter fealing my nitch out again.
[signature]