Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Friend!
Hi There,

Just joined the formus and wanted to say hello!

Rhonda
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there rhonda1717 and welcome to the BFT. Thanks for taking the time to register. Okay - how about telling us where you like to fish, preferred species and type of fishing e.g. fly, spin or bait casting. [fishin][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
hiya Rhonda and welcome to the BFT.. we are glad to have you aboard..

we look forward to posts from you about your fishing adventures (hopefully with pictures)...

please feel free to ask any questions that may come to mind..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Rhonda, please let us know if you have any questions about the site or fishing questions we might be able to help you with. WH2
[signature]
Welcome and good luck on the water.
[signature]
Well thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

Tell you about myself huh? Well, I have been married to a wonderful man for almost 12 years now. I stay at home and take care of the house most of the time. When I go fishing I am usually looking for what else, bass. My favorite lures for bass are top water lures (like hula poppers and jitterbugs) because its so nice when I get a hit! Honestly though I have had by far the most luck with berkley power worms. Just fish them slowly on the bottom.

The largest bass that I have caught is a 4 pound 2 ounce bass that I caught off of a black rubberworm. I recently had the one that got away! She came out of the water and it was the biggest bass that I had ever seen! Probably 6 pounds at least. I got her all the way to the boat before she did a 180 and high tailed it away from the boat, snapping the line.

Oh well, next time I'll get her!
[signature]
[#008000][Image: happy.gif]Hey rhonda that is real cool that you are into bass fishing. A four lb bass is a size that many of our guys would like to include in their resume`. LOL How about your hubby - is he into fishing too?[/#008000]
[signature]
Hi Thank for the welcome!!!

He is into fishing but sometimes I think I enjoy it MORE than him LOL!!! Isnt it supposed to be the other way around?!?!

Haha!
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]I don't know - you will have to ask that question of the Flygoddess.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]