Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone get there permits yet ?
Has anyone recieve there in state , or out of state permits for this fall ? Im waiting on my Bear permit here in Minnesota, Mule deer and Antalope in Wyoming, and Muzzle for deer in North Dakota ! Have you got yours yet ?

Flagmanonice..............It drives me crazy waiting ......
[signature]
[Smile] Well I got my bear permit , now Waiting on the rest !!! [crazy]

Flagmanonice...............
[signature]
congrats on pulling the permit , i'm waiting on mine too . using the bow this year if i'm lucky .
[signature]
[Wink] Good luck on getting a permit !!
[signature]
WHEN , not if , you get one comes the important decision . rug or mount ?
[signature]
NO not me. I have 4 points now. I live in michigan and applied for the red oak area and thought I was going to get a permit this year but I was wrong. Better luck next year.
If any one that applied in michigan can go to the DNR web page and check to see if they were lucky enough to get one.
Good luck to all.
[signature]
[mad]Thats the pitts stormy, here in Minnesota, you used to get a permit everyother year , but I've had one the last 4 years , seems like theres less people applying for them !

Flagmanonice......I have a advantage over a bear , I have dry ground to run on , he has wet $%#@ to run in !!!!!
[signature]
That's great that you get a permit every year. How's the bear hunting in minnesota? Have you got a bear? I have been appling for a bear permit for the past 8 or 9 years and have not seen one yet. Where I go deer hunting here in northern michigan I have seen the same bear the past three years. I was hoping to get a permit so I can go after him. Well the Elk applications go on sell next week maybe I will have a better luck in getting one of those.
[signature]
[cool] I've had 7 permits , and I've taken 7 bear, The biggest running 418 , field dressed.
[signature]
NOW THAT JUST AIN'T FAIR !

I'DE BEEN PUTTING IN FOR THE LAST 11 YEARS , AND I RECIVED MY FIRST ONE IN 2001 , PUT IN FOR THE POINT IN 2002 AND RECIVED ANOTHER HUNT IN 2003 ! ( GLADWIN UNIT 9/19/03 TO 9/25/03) .

LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA PUT IN FOR A VACATION !
[signature]
[cool]Minnesotas Nonresident licenses are $ 196.00 . Lone hunter , theres alot of state land up by me , but you'll have to wait till next year !!!

Flagmanonice ..........................
[signature]
good job! Hope you get one. I don't see that many bear that far south. I have seen them over by Clare. How are you going to hunt for one this year gun or bow?
[signature]
4 points better get me one next year. My buddy has three points and he got one for michigan for the u.p. I will be going up with him this year to assist him in getting a bear on state land.
[signature]
[Wink] I would like to go with Bow , but if I don't get any practice in before hand , I'll go with muzzeloader. Usually , work is real busy that time of the year , also , can't spend to much time bear hunting cause I'm taking a week off to go to Wyoming hunting , and I'll have to spend time with the family !!!

Flagmanonice..............
[signature]
MIGHT JUST TAKE YOU UP ON THE OFFER FOR NEXT YEAR , THIS IS MY SECOND PERMIT EVER , BEAR STAKES AND SAUSAGE , YUM YUM !
[signature]
CLARE IS TO THE S.W. OF ME . WE HAVE A COUPLE AROUND HERE . BEFORE I MADE THE MOVE UP HERE MY DAD HAD A ROUGE BEAR TRASHING HIS GARDEN , THAT PUT THE BEAR WITHIN 25 FEET OF HIS HOUSE . I BOUGHT HIM A REM. 870 12 GA. JUST IN CASE . HE NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO USE IT .

WE HAD A SMALL GUY HERE A YEAR OR TWO AGO IN THE SPRING AND A BIG ONE IN THE FALL . NEVER SAW A TAKER WHILE HUNTING THEM , HAD A SOW AND TWO CUBS COME IN , HAD TO LET THEM PASS BUT IT STILL WAS A THRILL .

RAN INTO A COUPLE WHILE SCOUTING THE AREA FOR DEER IN ALCONA COUNTY , CURTISVILLE AREA . ONE LET ME KNOW I WAS TRESSPASSING IN HIS AREA . I DID HAVE TO CHANGE MY SHORTS AFTER THAT ENCOUNTER .

IN MIO , SOME GUY LUCKED OUT AND GOT A 600+ POUNDER . THAT'S A LOT OF MEAT !

STORMEY , IF YOUR GOING TO DO SOME BOW HUNTING OR SOME SMALL GAME OR GROUSE THIS FALL I CAN SET YOU UP WITH SOME GOOD RUNS , TREE STAND AND A TWO MAN CAMPER FOR YOU AND THE BOY OR A PAL . TROUT STREAM WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TOO . THE INVITATION IS ALWAYS OPEN .
[signature]
GOING BOW , IT'S A BETTER THRILL !
[signature]
Thanks for the offer [Smile] I will come up and see ya this fall when the small game opens(grouse season). This summer will be pretty busy with work and home work. I would like to get up that way for a couple of weekends with the family to just appreicate the great outdoors.
[signature]
[cool] I recieved my Wyoming permits for Mule deer and Antelope for October !

Flagmanonice..............
[signature]
congrats

take lots of pics.

you have your plans laid in place yet?

I just sent in my app for the mich elk license the other day.
[signature]