Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOO
[cool][#0000ff]Yeah, I know. Halloween is over. Just wanted to see if anybody is still out there.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Merry Christmas everybody.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Merry Christmas to you and your family TD.. and a sincere wish for a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year..

MacFly
[signature]
Merry Christmas right back at you.
[signature]
Merry Christmas TD and all.
I have been doing a little stillwater, but from shore...have a feeling that will be changing real soon.
[signature]
Merry Christmas to you TD and TB and all. Remeber Jesus is the reason for the Season and He loved to hang around fishermen[angelic]
[signature]
Merry christmas everyone. [Smile]
[signature]
Merry Christmas to all of you guys!! And may your new year bring more bigger fish !!!! [Wink]
[signature]
I got to say, the title of this post got my attention! Being a fly fisher...the word "BOO" has a whole different meaning.....BAMBOO! A fly fishers dream!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Next time I will entitle it...BAM. But then everybody would think I was trying to imitate ol' Emeril...on one of his cooking shows.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Can't win nohow.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Merry Christmas y'all.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Merry Christmas to all of you.

z~
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif] Merry Cristmas To All An To All A Great Fight !!Hope Ure Bells Will Be Ringing An Ure Reals Justa Screaming, Hope That Fish Is a Monsta A Monsta Delight !! Happy Holiday To All Froger[fishin]
[signature]
GREAT FROGER! I like that, but shouldn't it be REEL[laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. [Smile]

[fishin]
[signature]