Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEEKEND PLANS ?
WHAT'S YOUR WEEKEND PLANS ?

MINE'S TAKING THE FAMILY CAMPING ON A LAKE . GUESS I'LL BE DOING A WHOLE LOT OF FISHING , EATING , AND REMEMBERING THOES GUYS THAT MADE THIS ALL POSSIBLE .
[signature]
saturday and sunday I will be fishing for bass

monday I will be watching the perade in town.

I normaly was in the perade, but since my axident I have not been in it or wacthed it. I hope I will make it there monday. It is rough for me to not being in it.
[signature]
Nothing much here. A friend of mine is having a bass contest Sunday morning. Other then that things have been pretty stressful around work so I think I going to just sit back and rest it up over the weekend.[Wink]
[signature]
STRESS IS BEST RELEASED AT A RED TRAFFIC LIGHT . GRIP BOTH HANDS ON THE WHEEL , HOLD THE BREAK PETAL DOWN , AND JUST SCREAM LIKE A MADMAN AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS . WHEN IT IS ALL OVER TAKE A PEEK AT THE CAR NEXT TO YOU AND GIVE THEM A WINK IF THERE LOOKING AT YOU .

THE STRESS WILL MAGICALLY JUMP TO THEM AND YOU WILL GET A GOOD LAUGH OUT OF IT !

OF COURSE I WOULDN'T DO THIS IF THE CAR NEXT TO YOU HAS POLICEMEN IN IT , OR IF THERE A BUNCH OF BIKERS , YOUR STRESS LEVEL DOUBLES WHEN THAT HAPPENS . LOL !

GOOD LUCK AT THE TOURNEY !
[signature]
SORRY TO HEAR THAT DAVE , I KNOW YOUR HEART WILL BE INTO IT THOU .

YOU CAN TAKE THE CLOWN OUT OF THE PARADE , BUT THE PARADE NEVER LEAVES THE CLOWN !
[signature]