Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
monster splake report
Very nice Ron, fat fish
[signature]
Nice fish Ron, but it's too bad that you weren't able to get into any Splake like this one I caught today...

[inline "baby splake.jpg"]

Strange though, I can't seem to figure out why it would still have it's juvenile patterns? [:p]

If you don't mind me askin, what depth were you fishing at?
[signature]
lol man that is a wopper!! it's got to be pushing what 5 or 6 oz's.. lol

we were fishing from 15 to 25 feet deep!
[signature]
That's actually a baby tiger with parr marks you got in your hand there. Not a splake. They put a bunch of those in Scofield a few months ago too.
[signature]
Good night Ron!! Ok that answers my question about fish lake I had. haha I'll call you in a week or so when the ice is a bit thicker and we will have to make a trip!!
[signature]
all right my friend! we will get on the ice sometime in the next while.. i'm headed up to JV tomorrow for 2 to 4 day's.. lol if the fishing is not what it was 3 day's ago then i'm headed to fish lake or otter creek.
[signature]
Hey Fuzzy,
I get a funny feeling just looking at your pics. Really nice fish. Oh have a happy new year !!!!!!
Phats in Moab
[signature]
Great day with the Splake. Are they good eating? What fish do they taste like? I bet you will have some nice fillets.

Keep up the good reports.
[signature]
Ron: Would you care if we used your picture and information in the Emery County Progress newspaper. I am doing an ice fishing spot on Joe's Valley Reservoir and have pictures of some anglers at Joe's valley and would like to include your experience if thats OK with you.
[signature]