Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 FISHING RESOLUTIONS?
Any 2009 Fishing Resolutions?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Fish smarter... If there's one thing I feel went wrong in '08, it was fishing in crappy conditions and wasting time. This upcoming year, I want to make sure I fish in good weather and in good spots. Last year was a learning experience with fishing in cold weather, fishing after major storms, fishing in worthless spots, etc...
[signature]
To take my kids fishing, camping and shooting as much as possible. Last year was a bad year and we didn't go very much. But we will start this year with lots of trout fishing and shooting til warmer weather the start the camping.
To quit my job and find a new one that I enjoy and will allow me to fish cause I want to and not just as a way to escape a miserable workplace.

Jason
[signature]
I would like to fish a few new locations this year.
[signature]
"To quit my job and find a new one that I enjoy and will allow me to fish" - awesome....

1.) double digit largemouth
2.) Redfish on a fly
3.) Longshot, but get my wife into fishing
drown more worms and drink more beer not nesasserly in that order
[signature]
I always used the same bait in the same few spots.

However, I hope that changes soon. I just got my first fish finder, so I should be able to locate new structure.

Also, I recently bought two swimbaits (Spro BBZ-1 and a Tru-Life Tru Tungsten). Plan on learning to jig as well.

This spring-fall should be the best fishing ever!
[signature]
I'm hoping to be the new record holder for a largemouth bassby the time they are done spawning this spring!
[signature]
Break the 26 year old state largemouth bass record![cool]
[signature]
Fish smart, not hard. Smile
[signature]
1} More fishing, less beer.
2} More fishing, less work.
3} More fishing, meet a keeper {ladyfriend who can fish!}
4} Tube-a-lot, Tube-a-lot, Tube-a-lot!
[signature]
--Not waste any time getting into it, which, if you've seen the bass forum, you know I haven't.
--Fishing more on the River instead of only fishing my girl's pond.
--Catch a Largemouth Bass from said river. I won't be happy with crappie, shellcrackers, catfish, any of that stuff. I want a Largemouth.
--Learn to fly fish.
--After learning the aforementioned technique, employ it to catch a new species of fish, say Trout or something else like that in which I've never caught.
--Just have a great time fishing, and maybe get some other friends into doing it.
[signature]
Used to fish on a party boat up in NJ but now I intend to learn about everything and take my son fishing in our new state.

check out this site:www.fishfindergarage.com
[signature]
i'm going to revise one of my previous resolutions...catch a 5LB largmouth from the river, not just any ole bass (though that'll make me happy that day haha)
[signature]
I gonna have to agree with most in the fish smarter idea. I find myself many times regretting decisions i made or shouldn't of made (no more second guessing). I plan on changing that this year.
[signature]
Get out and fish more. [fishin]

[signature]
My goal is to simply fish..
[signature]
Hey Feydakin im with you buddy LMAO!!! good answer![Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
Jeweler buddy of mine just stopped by.. I used to work in the same store with him.. They just got cut to 4 days a week and he was sort of unhappy..

I said, I guess that means we have an extra day to go fishing every week now don't we??

He's all better now.. [fishin]
[signature]