Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello BFT's, I'm a new member and I'll be looking fwd to chattin' with you. I've been in No. Utah for the past 10 yrs. So I have a little knowledge of the fishing holes around. I do alot of fishing @ E. Canyon & Rockport since they are close to drive up to. I've devoted alot of my money to my boat there for I don't do much out on the ice. I do make an occasional trip. I'm in the process of building a new and improved cover for boat so I can enjoy more comforts. I came from Sacramento due military base closures. I left behind alot of watering holes but I'm also blessed with new ones I've come into. I'm down to my last year of working. I'm looking fwd to retirement. I think 35 yrs is enough. Besides I'm starting a new career FISHING.[fishin][fishin][fishin][fishin][fishin][fishin][fishin]
[signature]
welcome! Im also in No. Utah if you ever need someone to go fish with just let me know!
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Bduck and welcome to the BFT. When I retired I decided that I wouldn't fish or play golf on the weekends. No way that I needed to buck the crowds any more. BTW thanks for taking the time to register. Here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=55"]Utah_forum.[/url][/size][/#008000][/font]
[center]
[signature]
I see you live in the right area. I let you know next time I'm up that way. I'm always looking to fish with someone. Right now I'm working alot of overtime. But its a good time of year for that. But when the weather warms, look out, its hard keep me home.[fishin]Bduck
[signature]
Thanks Dryrod. Looking fwd to HOOKING up with ya. I made a decision to go with my first passion, hands down, which is fishing. I love to hunt but it gets more costly especially if you don't bring anything home. Plus there is alot of work to that.With fishing you face an occasional skunk. A worst day fishing is better than a good day at work.[fishin]Bduck
[signature]
Welcome to the site Bduck, sounds like you were one of the many that came over from Sacramento when it closed. Has that been 10 yrs already? Are you staying in Utah after you retire? I'm one year behind you for retirement and I work in the same area. If your a crew chief you must work in flight test, I work in 225. Went out to one of you favorite lakes today East Canyon. Good to have you on board. WH2
[signature]
You got it. I work swing shift on RED 2 in bldg 233. Look me up sometime. HAPPY NEW YEAR [fishin]Bduck
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]This is what makes the BFT so special. You have the opportunity to make new on-line friends and then every once in a while hook up and wala you have a new fishing buddy.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][inline Cool.jpg][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]