Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just registered on this site. I am enjoying it very much. Lunkerhunter2 is my nephew and turned me onto here.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the site. We won't hold being related to Brody against you.[:p] No Brody is a great guy.
[signature]
cathuntermike..

Welcome to the BFT and thank you for taking the time to register and post on the intro forum.. it is appreciated..

I am sure you will enjoy the site as much as we do..

We look forward to your posts in the future and please dont hesitate to ask any questions that may come up..

Again, welcome to the BFT

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
It's about time you got involved. Glad to have ya.[cool]
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Hi there CHM and likewise welcome to the BFT. BTW I thought that LH2 was older than dirt - sooo I guess that you older than dirt times two. Anyhow I hope that you enjoy your experience here surrounded by a bunch of [crazy] fishermen.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Excuse me? Older than dirt? WOW![shocked]
I bet i am atleast half your age Ted.[:p]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]You have got that right. I'm so old that the baby boomers call me sir. [/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]BTW I am some place in the middle. [Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline otd.jpg]
[center]
[signature]