Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle sat(report)
Started on the water about 6:30am, it was a beautiful sunrise. Ramp water temp was 59 degrees. I headed down to the main lake point that seperates the two arms. Temp was 53-55 degrees. Worked the point on the river side, nada. I saw a friend catch a 4.3lb smallie on a senko. I took his picture and weighted his for him. I left him and his brother to head up to where Poncho and Leaky fished friday. Threw a jerkbait for 5 mins then on my first cast with a senko, Wham!!! a 3 lb 14 oz smallie drilled it. A few hour later I caught a brown trout on a senko(about 3lbs), but that was it for the day. Thunderheads started building around 9am and became threatening about 1pm. So I bailed. Temperature at Poncho/Leaky's place was 57-58. I saw 60 by the island. Unfortuneately, the lake is full of debris due the river runoff. Huge trees and wood everywhere.
[signature]
I went back today and there were big logs out on the lake and lots of debris looked like the lake had rose two feet at least, from where it was Friday.
[signature]