Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rifle Gap perch!
Fished Rifle Gap for perch over the weekend with bobco and Mackaddict. Unfortunately what had been a hot bite for the previous week slowed down considerably by Sunday. You could catch plenty of small fish, but the jumbos would just ignore our baits. We managed just 18 eater size, but bobco had 5 or 6 that were 11-13" and fat! And I had perch last night! Yum!

Small tubes with perch eyes were best, but we caught some on other jigs, too. Gotta love those jumbo perch! Tasty!
[signature]
Hello Don,
Glad to see you are getting on the water! Hope all is going great!

Thanks again for your help a while back, everything worked out fine!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hi Mike! Good to hear from you! I've been meaning to pick up the phone and give you a call.

If you want to chase some macks through the ice, just give me a ring. The mack huntin' starts back up this weekend for me.
[signature]
Awesome, I will do that. I am in Orlando at the SHOT Show next week but will give you a ring when I get back.[Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Really??? Where were you hiding?? I was standing right next to Bobco. Tell us another story. Unbelievable!!!
[signature]
Nothing but trout in Rifle
[signature]
[quote DUKMAN]Really??? Where were you hiding?? I was standing right next to Bobco. [/quote]

Not the day I was there. Bobco tells me the only day he saw you at Rifle was during the tournament. That was a different weekend.

Better get your story straight.
[signature]