Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maine's Striper Invasion has begun!!
[pirate]Striper-Time,
Wll Folks, It's that time of the year again, a time that we coastal anglers look forward to, especially up here in Maine, when the Striper Migration begins making it's way up the coast from places as far away as the Chesapeake Bay, Hudson River area, and the Susquahanna, where the good old "Linesiders" have given birth to a whole new generation of Stripers. After five months of Winter up here, and a very cool and rainy Spring so far, I am looking forward to warmer weather and some time to enjoy fishing for the Indominatable Striper. Being a Kidney Dialysis Patient, my free time during the winter and when I am at Dialysis is spent watching fishing shows and reading my fishing magazines. I do other things of course, but nothing holds my attention or imagination more than the above, except maybe the Computer.
I have had time to go thru and redo my fishing tackle and rods, making repairs and replenishing tackle as needed. Everything is ready. Now if only the rain would take a hike, I could be a really happy angler!
If you live within driving distance of Maine, or are planning a fishing trip up here, come on up. We have other fisheries that are doing great, and we have some of the best Trout waters in the NorthEast. Bass fishing your style? We have got some great Small Mouth Bass Lakes, and Ponds that you can enjoy. Looking for Northern Pike, we've got them too. There's a little something for everyone, so come on Up!!!
If you are looking for info on Maine, check out some of the previous posts I have done in prior years. Most of the websites I have listed are still good sources of info, and enjoy!!!
[signature]
Hello JollyRoger,

Sounds like good times ahead!! I was in Boston a couple of weeks ago and was hoping to get on the Striper but the weather didn'e cooperate. I was pretty bumbed so slay one of those bad boys for me!

Look forward to seeing your updates! Don't forget your those pictures!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator