Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Susky@Hbg
I Havn't fished scince B-4 x-mass, but I feel a trip to The Wall comming on [Image: happy.gif]
Anyone from this aera on this board???
[signature]
Always looking to get a line wet.
I haven't fished down that way in a few years. The guys up on the north branch are killing Musky right now.
[signature]
What is the Wall?? just curious. What do u fish for there?
[signature]
[quote bigpikeguy]What is the Wall?? just curious. What do u fish for there?[/quote]

The Wall is a local fishing spot in Duncannon where the Juniata River meets the Susquehanna River. Ya mostly fish for Walleye, Musky, and Catfish. But anything is possible [cool]
[signature]
cool i know exactly where you are talking about! i drive right past that when i come into town. I love the Juniata, i live up by Raystown dam. The juniata is the main tributary for that lake. I like comming down your way and drift fishing the juniata right around a little town called Mexico. Not to far from Port Royal. There is alot of nice holes in there. Always have a blast when i do that trip.

So at the wall how well do you do for muskie? What do you use to entice those guys? I remember one time when i was doing a drift at mexico i seen a huge muskie just lying on the bottom in about 8ft of water. It was so big that at first glance i thought it was a log. Neeless to say i could not get him to budge. O well thats fishing.
[signature]