Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie from NJ
Folks, Thanks for having me on the forum. I am from the Philly suburbs and fish freshwater and saltwater. I get a chance to travel and always try to fish then too. My wife and I will be driving to the Washington State Olympic Peninsula this June/July and I want to fish some of the areas we will be driving through. Any suggestions? I look forward to learning from the forum folks. Thanks.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there rancocasrich and welcome to the BFT. I have only fished the rivers & waters east of the I 5, so would suggest that you post your info on the [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=58"][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]WA_forum.[/size][/#008000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4] I'm sure someone there should be able to help you out. Good luck.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Hey Rancocas, I'm Rob..originally from the lehigh valley now residing in Hershey Pa...I do some saltwater fishing out in AC and Brigantine and down in Lewes DE..where do you like to go down that way

Rob
[signature]
Rob, We are right off the Delaware River on the Rancocas Creek. I fish these places a lot. For salt water, I am usually on Long Beach Island and Cape May. There has been good striper action in the Cape May rips in November and December. Rich
[signature]
Rich,

come warmer weather i hope to do more fishing back on the delaware and some saltwater in NJ..maybe i'll bump into you along the way.

Rob
[signature]