Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from IL
Hello from Illinois. Came across this site and was impressed with the amount and quality of information. I am from west central Illinois. Love to hunt and fish - will be retiring this October. Plan to spend even more time in the field and on the water in a few months. Have a lab puppy coming in about six weeks who will be my partner in crime. Not a "big water" fisherman. Have a canoe for "carry in" lakes and ponds and a 15'/10hp that I trailer to area lakes and regional vacations. Usually go to Canada once a year and plan to spend more time in neighboring states, especially Wisc. and Minn. Look forward to making some friends on here. Nick
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there fellow retiree to be & welcome to the BFT.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Here is a link to the [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=26"][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Illinois_forum[/size][/#008000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]. Good luck to you.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
hiya Nick and welcome to the BFT.. Im sure you will find this a good site to ask questions and swap fishing stories with like minded anglers..

I see DR has already directed you to the IL forum. so.. if you have any questions or run into any problems please dont hesitate to post them on your forum of choice..

again.. welcome to the BFT...

MacFly
[signature]
Thanks Macfly! Se you in the Illinois section of the forum. Nick