Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reel repair
Welcome to Chris Reel's Repair. A place dedicated to top performance of your sport fishing equipment. If your looking for fishing reel repair or service then you had come to the right place. At Chris Reel's Repair I'll care for your reel as though it's my own.

Weather fishing inshore fishing for reds or big game fishing off-shore, the worst feeling is to be broken off when a drag locks down or gears jamb. Worse yet would be losing a tournament due to faulty tackle. Protect your investment.

All reels being serviced here at Chris Reel's Repair will be completely torn down, thoroughly cleaned and inspected, treat both the interior and exterior parts with a moisture inhibitor prior to re-assembly and lubrication. Needed parts will be on a case by case basis.

Mail-in reels are always welcome and receive the same prompt service.Please call ahead of time befor sending me your reel.

If you're a fishing guide, charter boat captain or tournament fisherman and need service in a hurry, you can contact me at any time either by phone or email. Please leave a message if no answer, I will return all calls.

I accept money orders, cash, or checks if paying by check or money orders please make it out to chris dame

line 1:409-925-7570
web:www.chrisreelsrepair.com
email:chrisreelsrepair@yahoo.com
[signature]