Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
- 0 and a fallin...
how cold is it out your way.

can ya beat this?

[url "javascript:;"][Image: DSCN1034.JPG][/url]

this was taken looking out side my window this mornin just shortly after 8 am.
[signature]
Let me drive up to Randolph just after the next storm and i can beat it. It has been the coldest place in the nation at times.[:p]
[signature]
Hey, it was only like - 40 IN North Dakota yesterday!!
[signature]
I saw that on the news, tho' the news was sayin it was only zero to one above when I took the pic of my thermomiter so I wasnt sure of the validity of that temp forcast... [angelic]

I did see in the news around the same time that alaska was 50 degrees wormer than us...[cool]

tonight we are up to 0+ degrees [:p]

I have seen -60 here in south east michigan, weatherman said it was only -40, twas a nasty three days for me, frozen inside my cabin with no electricity or heat. only a candle and a tin can a snow suit and a mountain of clothes did I have to hide in. on the forth day I was going to call the fire department to come and bust my door in so I could get out, but the temp finaly rose above zero and the door opened... LOL....

the odd thing about it was one day it was 60 degrees and raining and less than 24 hours later it was -40 according to the weather man, I agreed with the 60 degree part...[fishin]

I would have complained about the cold, only I remember the guys at valley forge, they didnt have the luxury of 4 walls and a mountain of laundry and a tin can with a candle, or canned chicken soop that I could heat with that candle...

I got just the slightest case of frost bite on one of my fingers this past december, no real damage, Now I can say first hand what frost bite feal like... but it dosnt end when you get back inside and worm up, the area that got frost bite will forever more be sencitive to the cold...

frost bite is just like thay said, first the cold, then the stinging then pain, then numbness...
[signature]