Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KILLER YELLOWTAIL BITE
Greetings All. Went out on the Pacific Star out of Daveys Locker <br><br>Thursday night for an overnight trip. Started fishing at 3:30am and <br><br>immediately got worked by a big yellow. Fish were in the 20 to 30 lb <br><br>class and 150' down. They mauled us all the way up. Had an absolutely <br><br>phenomenal time with 28 anglers on board. The boat is very nice and <br><br>comfortable. Crew was maybe the best crew I've ever fished with. <br><br>Kenny the skipper was right down on the deck helping out as everyone <br><br>was hooked up, it was CRAZY. Many thanks to the crew for making this <br><br>a great trip. Came back with 7 nice fish. Can't wait to go out on <br><br>this boat again.<br><br>
<b>GREAT !!!</b><br><br>I've been reading the bite has been good.<br>Looks like some YFT & Dodo are in you near future also...<br><br><b>`get em !!!</b><br><br>[Smile] <b><font color=red>ALOHA</b></font color=red> [Wink]<br><br>Dan<br>Stand Up!!!<br><br><A HREF="http://www.fishingkauai.com" target="_new"> Stand Up Fish`N Charters Kauai Hawai </A> <br>[Wink]
Hello Jay, I don't believe I called them Killer Yellowtail. I'm pretty sure I refered to a "Killer Yellowtail Bite" We have the really big Yellowtail, just south of us as well. I think just a few months ago, someone caught a 87lb Yellow in Mexican waters<br><br>tight lines<br><br>