Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't believe???
There isn't more activity on this site for Washington. I now live by Salt Lake City, but I lived for fourty-five years around the Enumclaw/Auburn area. I know for a fact there is excellant fishing there. Everytime [once a year] I come up to visit my dad [81 years old] we always go up to Kapowsin, Tannawax, Clear lake and anyplace else we can find. I would really like to hear from anyone doing these lakes. My dads to old now, but we used to even go to Packwood Lake. Love that part of the country. Plan on being up there the first or second week of September. Would love to meet some of you up there
[signature]
Hello Washington!! There have been 32 views to this message and not one response. Come on, this is a fantastic web site and can be alot of fun and fairly addicting. If you want to see how much fun it can be, log onto the Utah site and visit it for a while. There is sooo much info given out its crazy. Everyone is very helpful no matter what the question or experience. Give it a try, you'll like it! Al
[signature]
HI AL , I'VE PROBBABLY BEEN THE BLAME FOR SOME OF THOES VIEWS , BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME STERGON INFO . BACK AND FORTH READING THE POSTS TO NARROW DOWN A SEARCH .
[signature]
thats right Washington, Lake allen says, this a great site with some of the nicest guys on the net any where.

member ship is free, lots of great fishing info, great bunch of guys, and free online fishing contest to enter every week.
[signature]
Looking forward to your report. I've never fished for sturgen but I've heard they do alot of it on the Columbia. Your from Elma? I will be over at Westport bottom fishing on Sept. 5th and 6th. A trip my brothers and sisters and I do every year for our dad. He'll be 82 on Sept 4th.
[signature]
Now don't I look like a fool. Asking you to sign in and I wasn't. Must need another cup of coffee.
[signature]
Sorry to hear your trip wasn't sucessful. Even tho the fishing wasn't great, at least you got out and found some good places to shop. It nice to find a sports shop where the people are helpful, especially to out of towners.
[signature]
Hey there Alan i'm a fellow utahan. Anyway. I was thinking of heading up to washington for the steelhead run this fall. if You have any tips I would appriciated it. I'll probley be visting the olimpic pen

Trent
[signature]
I am flying up there labor day weekend and staying until sept. 8th. I'll see what I can find for you.
[signature]
AL DID YOU CATCH ANYTHING LOL
[signature]
AL YOU COUGHT FISH NO WAY YOU ALWAYS GET SKUNKED IN UTAH

[Wink]
[signature]
Hope ya remembered your camera,

we have a couple places to show off your catches

we have our 16 species contest located at.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=120787;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"]The Ultimate 16 Species Fishing Contest 2004 [/url]

and the other is the wall of fame at.[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/Wall_of_Fame/wall.cgi"]Wall Of Fame[/url]
[signature]
AL IS AFAIRD OF CAMERA'S HE THINK THEY STILL YOU SOUL... [Tongue]
[signature]