Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharks Are Bitin
[laugh] Me and my husband went surf fishing on Saturday May 24th. We went to Mcfaddin beach in Sabine Pass. No sooner did we get our poles in the pole holders the sharks were hitting.. They were hitting on Poagie. My husband went out on 2 seperate times and threw the cast net and ended up with 20 plus poagie each cast. We ended up with 2 big ones, a huge croaker, big gaftop and a good size drum. Saltwater fishing is really starting to pick up!
[signature]
what kink of shark??? Where????? How big?????

Aaron
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]we're both from CA. los angelos area.... that sounds cool to catch those... do they fight hard?[/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]
Not only are blacktip fun to catch they are really good to eat too.
[signature]
yes they do fight.. Sorry it has taken so long to reply haven't been online much lately. It's funny because different species of shark fight in different ways. Black tip fight as soon as you set the hook.. but sand sharks hit, you set the hook and then it feels like you lost him because they swim towards you.. but as soon as they get into shallow enough water where their nose is out of water they start fighting and swimming back out.. It's really fun.. I caught a bull shark last weekend, about 4' Will have a pic of it on [url "http://www.meacomspier.com"]www.meacomspier.com[/url] soon. But he fought about like the black tip do.. So what kind of fish do you catch up your way?

Renee'
[signature]