Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie in Iraq!
hey everybody, looks like a good site. no i'm not from iraq just here, live in GA .. from FL. big saltwater fan, BTW i am planning a trip to the keys in Feb.... anybody got any good hot spots down that way that they would be so kind as to share? anyway, look foreward to meeting good folks![Smile]
[signature]
Stay safe over there and I thank you for your service to our country.
If your in the Jacksonville Fl area, look me up when you get back, I'll set up a free inshore trip.

[font "Garamond"][#ff0000]Sorry Captron904 but links in ones signature or posts is not permitted for new members. Kindly refer to [/#ff0000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Introductions_C77/Introductions_Board_F295/gforum.cgi?do=faq"][font "Garamond"][#ff0000]FAQ[/#ff0000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#ff0000] for further clarification.[/#ff0000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there 22iraq and welcome to the BFT. Would suggest that you post your question on the [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=18"][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Florida_forum[/size][/#008000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4] . Good luck.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Welcome to the site 22iraq, thanks for signing up on BFT and thanks for all you and other service men do there in Iraq. BFT does not allow links in post until the user has made 15 post but you can send a private message to Capt Ron and ask him for more information about the free trip he has offered you when you get back. Again, thanks for every thing you do for our country. WH2
[signature]
thanks captron904, that sounds like a plan man, but i have to tell you, i'm not a soldier, i'm a contractor that supports our boys here fighting. but if you still feel the same way about that trip, it definately sounds good...[Smile]
[signature]
Sounds good, what part of Georgia do you live?
Drop me an e-mail when you get home, I'll set it up.
man thats awesome! i'm ready, with all the contacts here man i should be able to hopefully boost your business. i live in the western part of GA, close to Columbus and Ft Benning area. do you ever make it down around daytona area? thats where me and my bud do a lot of good fishing, down around mosquito lagoon area, you ought to try it if you get a shot.
[signature]
I know the lagoon pretty good, I grew up just south of there. I fish a couple tournaments in Mosquitto Laggon each year although the upper slot reds allways elude me on the day of the tournamnet..ha ha.
I have fished some on the north end around Shipyard Channel and Edgewater
Welcome, stay safe
[signature]
Smalll World.... Aint it! we mainly stay down towards the lagoon, sometimes but rarely we'll end up in NSB. have you done fishstock, if so did you do it this year? we did it in 07', man we had a blast and probably woulda done ok if we coulda managed the whole "Waking up on time"
thing.... LOL

okay CR have a good one man
[signature]