Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Fishing
It shouldnt be too much longer before spring is here and the fishing is great. Hopefully we will get an early warm spring[cool]

I cant wait to be out on the boat on a warm sunny day[Smile]catching those lunker bass and fishing the creek[Smile]
[signature]
That just almost makes my mouth water that sounds sooo good!
Haha
I'm just about ready to go. I just need to buy a new baitcasting rod and then one more new combo.
My bass pro shops orders both finally came so I am ready to go, so bring on the warm weather!!

Those Nelson bass should be gettin real fat at the moment. Almost time to pull in that new record!
[signature]
Yeah I would say the first really nice day in February We need to go out there on my boat. I cant wait to catch those spawning bass. That record is about due to be broken. It's been 26 years LOL. I dont know if that means the fishing was great back then or the fish just dont grow as big these days. Hopefully that record will be caught this year [Wink]

I still need to order 2 quantum rods and then I think I might pick of a spinning rod or 2 at dakota tackle like that one I was showing you. Then I need to make my jigs/plastics order for the year. I'm going to make my wish list today I think. You have to show me your stuff you got.[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
how much are those quantum rods
[signature]