Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New State record Mac from FG?????
I just got a call from a friend telling me that there is a rumor circulating that someone absolutely crushed the state record lake trout at the Gorge yesterday... Said it was beaten by 16 some odd pounds. That would put it in the 67, 68 pound range. Has anyone else heard this??? I am excited to find out whats up with that...
[signature]
I never heard anything like that lately , but it would be interesting to see proof. I think not . Just my opinion.
[signature]
its bs the fish is only 42lbs it was caught by a good friend of mine it dont even look close to 50 let alone 67-68lbs sorry boys its a fact its rumor bs .
[signature]
just got a picture message from the same guy who called me, Its not 68 pounds..... Its only 62. new state record by 10 pounds....
[signature]
the guy in the pic is a good friend of mine it is only 42lbs does the message say so david said i got the pic in my photo gall i will try and post it he is standin in front of an older blue 16ft lund the photo was taken in radolf ut were the guy that caught it is from he actully is from there he lives in lake town. dandy fish but far from the record iam still lmfao it all started yesterday i have had a milion calls about it .he caught it on one of are home made jigs and it was the first fish on the new jigs lmfao this is funny
[signature]
here is the pic ash
[inline !cid__0128090618.jpg]
[signature]
thanks buddy i was just tryin to do it i may still to try and to show a good pic of it. ash
[signature]
same pic that you got? said new record for the gorge and utah 63-66lbs David said . and bs on utah that fish came out of wyo u guys are allways tryin to take the credit lmao nice fish but no record it is however the biggest fish Doc has got to catch and hes just an amature.
[signature]
hear is one of the pics doc sent me as soon as he got home that day ASH
[inline DSC02807.JPG]
[signature]
Boy that sure is an ugly Utard mug in that picture!

I have not seen Doc since Friday, I guess I will have to remind him how ugly he is tomorrow at work.

State Record? LMAO [laugh]
[signature]
Ash,
I'll buy you a case of good canadian whiskey if you'll put me on a fish like that. Steve
[signature]
i want to know what he was drinkin when he started drunk txtin lol iam goin to give him some crap for sure he probly goin to kick my butt for rainin on his parade. lol i would really like to know who started it thay aint never seen a laker thats for sure.we have all been bustin a gut 4 hrs around hear.
[signature]
Doc was on his own that day i didnt feel up to goin out glad i didnt or else it would have just been another fish to me lol i still got the biggest fish in his boat 42.5lbs lmao. all ican say is he had a good teacher lol hey all you got to do is get up hear may take us 5yr like it has with doc but if a guy pounds the water long enuf its bound to happen some day when i first meet doc he wanted to sell his boat i told him dont do that lets go out this weekend he still aint sold his boat i think he is now lookin to up grade lol.come on up.
[signature]
that looks like near state record for either state to me, 68lbs? probably not but it's a fat azz mack either way. How many fish that size are caught yearly? Not many i'll bet ya, congrats to the guy that landed that beast that is impressive i don't care if you fish canada or flaming gorge u.s., good fish.
[signature]
have you seen the utah state record no same same if you know laketrout. a few a yr get caught but not many
[signature]
What a fish. When I got it on the text it didnt do it justice. Now that I can see iton the computer, wow. Has a gut on it like mine, LOL.
[signature]
Isn't that dam on the Utah side of the line????[Wink]
[signature]
Using Photo Shop, I increased the brightness to take out some of the shading and show colors better:

[inline Big-FG-Mack-444.gif]

Here is is a little bigger:
[signature]
I got lost [crazy]. From what I gather this is just another mac from those who catch giant macs. No record for sure but I agree with whoever posted earlier...put me on a mac like that and I'll go half on that case of Canadian whiskey.
[signature]
DID HE REPLACE HIS LINE WHEN HE CAUGHT IT ??? LOL J/K ASH
[signature]