Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need fishing buddy, not gay!!!
Ok, now that gay thing is out of the way, I am looking for a fishing buddy, who is not cheap, but willing to pay 1/2 of all cost, somebody who is dependable, won't pick their nose and wipe it under my seat, farts downwind, won't pee on my boat and tell me the bay is getting more and more yellow by the day. Honestly I have many friends, all of which feel I am money bags and can and will pay for everything. This season that all ends. I am a nice guy, but tired of being a patsy for so called friends. It ends this season, period end of story.

I am interested in a guy who is in reasonable good health and can carry things to the boat, without the need of being carried themselves.
I am white, but open to any race, I smoke but have no need to do such, I don't drink and prefer someone who is sober. My experience so far has been like this:
Friend has me pick him up, I guy the gas, tolls, breakfast and lunch, I lend them ten lures, all of which are snapped off because they have no idea how to open a bail, I warn them not to cast around my rods , which are located in the center console, far away from their casting needs. The cast and break a $300 rod tip, then say boy, you need to put them down somewhere else, no offer to pay me back for their stupid actions. We fish all day or at least what they determine all day is, get back to my pier, I clean and filet their fish, clean the boat , and they insist they will bring my cooler back that night. I never see my cooler again, then they complain, about me taking too long to clean the boat and fish and tell me its hot can I hurry up or open the truck and turn on the A/C. I then drive them back to their homes, and they cannot stop thanking me for a great day on the bay. So is this you? DON"T EMAIL ME!!!!

I am looking for a guy like this. He tells his wife he is going fishing with me, and she says, I will see you when I see you. We both agree that we leave fishing when both agree to leave fishing. I don't want to hear, you are missing your AA meeting and need to go.
You cast and break my rod sitting in the holder, and you buy me a new rod and keep the broken one for yourself. In other words, you make me whole again for your own digressions. You bring a cooler , and filet your own fish. I fish but keep hardly nothing. You are on time and come to my house to leave from, unless you are located directly on Rt 2 or Rt 50. I live in the Harbor of Baltimore off Fort Ave, safe area with private parking pads. You pay 1/2 of every expense. Not some, not 1/3 but 1/2. I got a 20' Scout center console, with 90hp Honda outboard, all kept in excellent condition. After fishing you help me clean up the boat. No I don't want your extra bolonga sandwich. I stop and eat or if I pack a lunch its good ham or turkey. I am very clean and don't want to fish with a guy that smells like fresh dog droppings. Sorry that's just me.

I have a shore property where the boat is kept on my lift, so its hardly no delay in getting to the fishing area. I cast lures all the time and seldom do I bottom fish. I catch fish almost each and everytime. No exaggeration, I am good. Charter Captains call me to find out where the fish are located, maybe because I fish mostly 2 times per week. I know where the fish are on the bay, been fishing there all my life. I am also open to bass fishing, and taking carry ons onto ponds. I know many good spots to fish on the eastern shore. If you too have a boat and have a desire to take your boat sometimes, thats fine with me and I will treat you just like I have a desire to be treated. I break something of yours, I pay for it, no questions asked. I lose your lure, I buy you a new one. Now after fishing for awhile, I have no need for someone to buy me a replacement lure and certainly will overlook the little things.

I am open to fish any day of the week during the summer, fall or spring. I don't usually fish in the winter. I like to show things I know and be taught other things I never saw before. I prefer someone my own age, but open to other ages, who have most of the piss and vinegar out of the blood. I am dependable and on time all the time. Never late, never excuses. So if I sound like a real hard butt, don't email me. However if I sound a lot like you, then email me and lets start fishing in the spring. I am cutting out all the looser in my life. I will not be treated like a slave, lucky to have someone to fish. I would rather go by myself than to have those types again. My email is ;Broadview1313@aol.com.
My interest are fishing, antiques, old cars, and the Ravens.
[signature]
Geeeeeeeeeeesh. Don't take my reply to the heart. I'm a Minister, and the way I see it, people are people. That's it. Yes there is Adam and Steve. Your right, but you have no right to shut that part of society out. Take life with a grain of salt. That's life as they say. There's no good a bad to society. Just people.
[signature]
Minister, who are you to even ask me that question? I am not Angry in any manner, just voicing my concerns that not only am I not allowed to pick and choose who I attend , but castrated for doing such, believing I limit my friends to straights. Simply stated I don't want a gay guy fishing with me, it would make me feel uncomfortable, and if you have a problem with my feelings, take it to your god and discuss. No I am not taking a chance on having a gay guy with another agenda fish with me, that simple, comprenda? And yes, I don't like most flammers. Thats me, and I never sent you a message, when you love everyone. So you fish with a gay guy and I would not say a word.

I will tell you the very reason I stated such. When I was a young , good looking kid, I would get approached at a bar, (not gay bar), but some gay guy who thought he could ask what he wanted. Actually that lifestyle makes me sick to my stomach. Say a straight man ,like myself, forcing my agenda on a gay man, then yes, I would consider myself wrong for doing such. His lifestyle is his lifestyle. I might not agree , but who am I to try to change his mind? So preach to yourself and leave me alone.
[signature]
I would love to go fishing with you LV 2 B ASS.

I meet all of your requirements but all I fish for are fabulous Rainbow Trout and 12" Disease Free Skin Snakes. Maybe before we go out we could decide what to wear on our first date. I don't wanna be too matchy-matchy like some partners, but I have plenty of glitter and rhinestones if your fishing ensemble needs a punch of Pizazz!!
[signature]
Will you be wearing those lovely pumps I pick out for you on Christmas? They do go so well with your jump suit, and your eyes of course. Mine same old tan boxers, with side mounted plyer holders, cowboy boots of course.
[signature]
haha...I don't think LV2BASS is homophobic at all. I met him at a bar and asked if I could push his stool in for him, and he let me go right ahead.[Wink]

I think fishing should have a don't ask don't tell policy. There is nothing gay about 2 guys watching the sunrise while staring at a bobber with their rod in their hands. As long as they both keep their jerk bait out of each others tackle boxes there is no need to talk about anything other than who has the biggest one at the end of the day!

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
[signature]
Oh, facts have been expelled from that old mind of yours. It was I ,who offered to push your stool in, and you complied.
Right after I told you , "You have the whitest teeth I never came across. Related to the baits, yes, I was the one ,who use to bait all the hooks, went onto become a masterbaiter. Such little baits you had, and should of offered discounts for minute speciments. Task thing related to renumerations.
[signature]
Funny stuff! [Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
lv2bass where do you fish? I have offered to go in half with some around here too.
[signature]
hi its redneck listen if your ever in the Maple Ridge area we could maybe hook up so drop me a line and we could set something up oh ya im not gay either i have a wonderful wife[url "http://www.coogiclothingmall.com"] my blog[/url] and children they also like a good day of fishing.
[signature]
I fish 100% in the middle Chesapeake Bay, around mouth of the Little Choptank River. I do nothing but cast lures, and 99.9% get my total allowed by law. I keep some, but throw back many. I live in Baltimore Harbor and keep the boat at my boat lift on Hudson Creek, which is 7 miles from where I fish.'
Regards,
Pete
[signature]
You're a minister and you've decided to call yourself "evil dic"?? No offense but I'll not be attending you're sermons.

Lv2bass, if you're ever in Idaho I'll take you fishing. You sound like a pretty good fishing buddy.
[signature]