Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My presence has been summoned?
GREETINGS UNDERLINGS,
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED BACK TO THIS BOARD BY THE POWERS THAT BE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THERE HAVE BEEN MANY CASES OF CABIN FEVER AND THAT THE ANGLERS HERE ARE MAKING POSTS ARE GETTING A LITTLE TESTY. I AM HERE TO HELP SOLVE THAT WITH MY INFINITE WISDOM.

LISTEN....YOU ALL NEED TO GO FISHING. I HAVE BEEN ON SABBATICAL TO THE GREAT TROUT WATERS OF THE WESTERN UNITED STATES FOR QUITE A WHILE. WHILE I WAS GONE FISHING, THE FISH GAINED A RESPECT FOR THEIR COMMANDER AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TAKE A GREAT NUMBER OF TROPHIES. THIS TIME AWAY HAS LED ME TO REALIZE THAT IF YOU ARE FISHING, THEN YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR "CHIT CHATTING", NIT PICKING, AND MAKING OTHER MEANINGLESS POSTS. SO, TAKE MY ADVICE, UNDERLINGS, AND GO FISHING. OH, MY COUNSELING HERE IS DONE AND I'M LATE FOR MY MID MORNING FISHING EXCURSION. UNTIL THE NEXT TIME YOU NEED HELP, I'M OUT.
[signature]
You're not the true Commander. You're an imposter!
[signature]
Sounds like IFG or BLM to me...
[signature]
Thanks, now my ears hurt.

Lets see some pics of these trophys. With out a picture.... Finish it for me HJB!
[signature]
Bet? I think not!
[signature]
I think that it is the real deal.
Welcome home Commander.[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
No don't sound like BLM at all. How you doin Rich still chasing the mac's at the gorge,Haven't heard much from you in a long while.
[signature]
[cool]RDRRM8E is BLM, but who knows, maybe the troutcommander/imposter is him too?[:p]
[signature]
[cool]AHHHHHHH. BACK TO RIGHT THE WRONGS...AND WRONG THE RIGHTS...ALL IN CAPS TOO.

Were you gone?
[signature]
I guarantee it aint either one! The IFG wouldn't be that bad even with a case of brew under his belt! I think the TC has been reincarnated from his former glory days of the UTTC. As far as BLM goes...well you never know about that guy[:p]
[signature]
[font "Calibri"]As your TROUTCOMMANDER sits back and recovers from another overly successful mid-day excursion of plying the waters of this state with my tools of the trade, I see that it has become necessary to return to this post and clarify things for you, my underlings. I have taken notice that it you have found it necessary to call your Commander an imposter, and accuse your Commander of actually being influenced by others on this board such as RDRRM8E or IFG, who by the way are both underlings. The responses posted are all non-sense and the comments should qualify as “chit-chat”. Your TROUTCOMMANDER, is above responding to those comments. I simply want you to know that if you fish long enough and then listen to my advice, that you, too can become nearly as skilled as me, in both the fishing and cerebral sense. [/font]
[font "Calibri"]I also noticed that your many of you worship TubeDude as your pseudo-commander, and he has mentioned that he was unaware of my presence? Well I want to assure you, my underlings, that I have never left your presence! I have been simply giving you time to grow and expand your horizons, by allowing you to learn by making your own mistakes. However, when an unidentified underling contacted me the other day and indicated that you all would benefit greatly from my input, once again, I have generously decided to help you through your pitiful problems. As I have already stated, your main problem is not fishing enough and allowing your weak and feeble minds to resort to sitting at your computers too long. [/font]
[font "Calibri"]Well I will close by giving each of you a chance to “feel good about yourself” once again by simply knowing you are in my presence. Sincerely, your TROUTCOMMANDER[/font]
[signature]
tubedude cant you pull his original rant a few years ago and display it,i lot of the newbeies have no idea of the wit and charm of the commander.[cool]
[signature]
+1 I am so Confused. I started watching forums about a year ago. Who is this dude?
[signature]
Sorry!
[signature]
Who cares who he is. He made a good point by saying go fish. Other than that its all drab.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sorry, but his original posts were lost to antiquity during one of the BFT changeovers. It goes back a few years.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]For the benefit of the unknowing, UTC is the alter ego (like Batman) of a formerly more active BFTer who was a big part of the early stages of growth on this board. He is an accomplished angler, as well as a clever and funny word merchant. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]His first post was an attempt to lighten things up during one of our periodic testosterone meltdowns, when all of our fun-loving fishermen grow fangs and try to prove who is the highest, fastest, bestest, cheesiest guy on the board. His tone was to take potshots at those who did not have such overdeveloped egos that they would not take him too seriously. We played along, with righteous indignation, and it helped lighten things up for awhile.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Evidently he saw the big UTC light in the sky and realized that we was once again needed in BFTville, to try to calm the troubled waters. Sadly, he is playing to an audience of folks who are too new to remember him...or his credentials. Thus, he is perceived as just another of the current crop of wackos trying to make the board self-destruct.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Kinda like a UN peacekeeper setting up a luncheon buffet for the leaders of the Jewish and Islamic worlds...and serving ham sandwiches.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
MMMM Ham sandwiches!!!![crazy]
[signature]
OK - after reading TD's post I have decided to go fishing and obey your high (makes an inhaling sound) command.

I will not nit pick - tidbit- cat call or otherwise cause unrest in any way shape or form... instead I will go fishing, starting tomorrow night and post my report. Even if I get skunked I will describe the angle, trajectory and spray pattern... if you really want to know I will even post the color of the skunk's.... uh, nope... that was on the list of not to do's ..... but other than that I will post a good report....[Wink]
[signature]
TD you are thinking of UtTroutCommander and he is not the same person as TROUTCOMMANDER, he is probably a brother or cousin. You are right about him being an accomplished angler and also has been known to be a helpful and nice guy.
[signature]
Never Fear! Your Commander is Here!

You, sir, are a fraud! A wolf in sheep's clothing! How dare you come to this fine establishment and falsely claim to be me and how dare you call my followers "underlings".

In a small but novel way I pity you. I can understand why you would like to be me. To accomplish and attain the greatness that I have humbly strived for. To be truly worship by my followers who adore me for what I freely and modestly bestow upon them. Yes, I can see why you would wish to emulate me but you must stop!

Do not mock and do not jest about my doings. I have worked hard and tirlessly to be the solemn leader that I have become. I was destine for this calling and honed my skills through an entire lifetime. I will not allow you to represent me in a false manner! Be Gone and never return to tarnish the title of UTTroutCommander!
[signature]