Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found this site
[fishin] This site is cool! Just signed up and hope to find out the latest on some fishing holes around here. Just stopping in to say hello and was reading some of the photo contests posts yesterday and they are cool. Thanks all and hope to hear from ya. I may have a few honey holes as well..... Thanks
[signature]
hiya bigfish and welcome to the BFT... thank you for taking the time to register and then introduce yourself here.. it is much appreciated..

in case you have not found it yet here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=22"]IDAHO[/url] forum to start with..

again.. welcome to the BFT and please dont hesitate to ask questions if they come up...

MacFly
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Hi there BFD and welcome to our membership. See that the Snake is your favorite water way. I'm planning on doing the Snake just over the hills from Idaho in the Jackson Hole area later this year. LOL BTW our hills in Socal are about the height of the Grand Teton at 13,700 '. Where in Idaho do you pick up the Snake? Here is one of my favorite spots on the Snake out of Moran, Wy.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][inline srs.jpg][/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Well It all kinda comes together in Northern Idaho around Lewiston. I used to live up in that area around the Salmon and Clearwater river. Now living in southern Idaho I am surrounded by the Snake In some spots it borders Oregon and Idaho ther are sure some lunker bass and crappie and sturgeon in there. Don't have much pictures of it as I have lately been fishing creeks and streams here in Idaho. usually nothing big just camping with the family. Well have a great one and hope the weather holds out so the big ones will start to bite.
[signature]