Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys
I am new. Was on another forum but someone really got on my nerves so I left and joined this place
[signature]
Welcome to the site inuyashalover, thanks for taking the time to sign up.
WH2
[signature]
Hello There and welcometo BFT!!! We love disgruntled Ex- Other Forum memers (lol)! Tell all your friends!

Just kiddin, but seriously, you'll love it here, great bunch of membes and mods! Where abouts do you do most of your fishing?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
LOL, WH2, I thought it said something about Shallow Lover? I am missing it? Help me out here? What's it say, PM me?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Lol its a japanese anime show. Kind of like transformers or dragonballz. -in-u-yash-a lover is how its pronounced Smile. I kept the username asits easier for me to remember.

You can read about it here in case you need proof Smile

http://www.inuyashaworld.com/character_p.../Inuyasha/
[signature]
[quote theangler]Hello There and welcometo BFT!!! We love disgruntled Ex- Other Forum memers (lol)! Tell all your friends!

Just kiddin, but seriously, you'll love it here, great bunch of membes and mods! Where abouts do you do most of your fishing?[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome. I used to do freshwater fishing in peapack NJ. Now that we moved I have to find some new spots. I found a small stream about 15minutes from us that has a little bit of trout and catfish but not a lot. I am going to learn saltwater fishing soon... I hope.
[signature]