Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimbaits!
Has anyone had any luck on catching bass on swimbaits? What kind has worked best?
[signature]
I plan on buying some of the new Spro BBZ 1's
They're only like 4 inches long and have amazing action.
You can get trout colored ones on ebay, because I don't know what other colors you'd use around here.
They have one that stays on the top the whole time, One that floats but only swims down a bit, and then the one that sinks.
The only thing holding me back is the rediculous price! Only the pros can afford losing those kind of baits!
[signature]
Yeah those look pretty sweet. I'll have to pick one up too.

I'm going to get a quantum rod and then one of those quantum spinning reels from cabelas. It will be sweet.

Then I'll get my other 2 quantum PTI baitcasting reels spooled up and then get one more quantum rod and I will be set! 5 Baitcasting Rods and 4 spinning reels.[cool]
[signature]
I love the floating divers,

caught some of my best fish with those, they slowly come back up when you stop cranking insted of popping up like a bobber...

I target those deep weed beds and can stay just above them and not have to sweat dredging the bottom like the sinking divers.

the biggest carappie I ever caught I was with a floating diver, it was a wopping 17 inches...
[signature]