Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Fishing
Hi there, merkman here. I recently moved to Utah and want to fish at Scofield Reservoir and Strawberry Reservoir. My knees limit me from anything except fishing from the shore. I want to be at both sites as soon as the ice starts to go out. How do I find this out (without making innumerable drives to the sites)?

Many thanks!

--merkman--
[signature]
Here is your answer. There will be probably daily updates as it gets closer. I would not expect to be fishing liquid until April at either. This is the UT board for future inquiries and welcome to BFT.[cool]
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ategory=55
[signature]
I like Strawberry Res. Southwest corner, just as the road turns East there is a creek that runs under the road. I believe its called Indian Springs but not sure. Out in that cove there is a channel, get your worms (2 hole night crawlers) on the hook in that deep area use a piece of yarn or very small bobber. as soon as the ice is off get up there and hang on. last year's fish is on my wall..

good luck
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there merkman and welcome to the BFT. It won't be too long before you meet a lot of new friends and hopefully get a hook up or two.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]