Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello - new here
Hello all,
Just found this site through a search on google, isn't the internet great?! I plan to visit a few times a week, OK, probably every day for awhile. Seems there are a great bunch of people here.
I live just west of Chicago and fish/icefish mostly local lakes and rivers, including the cooling lakes, forest preserve lakes, Kankakee River, Fox River, etc... I enjoy catching and releasing bass, but keep my share of panfish for the pan.
I look forward to spending some time learning from you all.
Bill
[signature]
HIya fish56 and welcome to the BFT.. thank youfor taking the time to register and introduce yourself on this forum... it is appreciated..

here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=23"][#800080][size 4]Illinois[/size][/#800080][/url] forum ..

MacFly [cool][cool]
[signature]
Welcome aboard fish56,
Hope its warmer in Chicago then here in Colorado (i doubt it).
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Hi there fish56 and welcome. We have numerous forums to choose from and I'm sure you will find your pet spot. If you are interested in a given forum [or several] you can always check the box at the bottom of your post that states Send e-mail notification on reply. Neat huh.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]