Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new subscriber
Greetings [fishin]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there USpatriot [cool name] and welcome to the BFT. BTW what kind of fishing are you into and where do you fish?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
WELCOME ABOARD!!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Dry . . .
Thankyou for the kind words of welcome. I am first and foremost a fisher of men. When I have time, I like to disturb the fish. Mostly for bass in the ponds down the lane from the house. Once or twice a year we may head south to Beaver Lake in Arkansas to fish for stripers or to the White River to fish for trout.
I like to fly fish and have done rather well with that over the years. A dozen years ago, while tubing near Keystone, CO, I landed a 16lb. rainbow on a 2lb. leader. That was a major thrill. I often wonder how big that rascal is now.
I've caught northern pike and trout from the rivers of Spain, trout and drum off the coast of Texas and Florida, smallmouth bass and walleye from Eagle Lake in Canada.
For all of that, I find that striper fishing on Beaver Lake is about as good as it gets.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hey there USPat - feel free to to by the [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=69"][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Fly_forum[/size][/#008000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4] and share some of your stories & maybe some pics too. Wow a 16lb bow on a two lb tippet - thats awesome.[/size][/#008000][/font] [Image: whistle.gif]
[signature]