Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Wausau WI
Wanted to take a minute to say hello to everybody out there. My name is Ryan and I am addicted to fishing. Problem is only really know a great spot for cats. If anyone knows anywhere good in my area I would appreciate the tips and if you want to know where some good cats are and what to use, I'll gladly give you what I know. Good luck.
[signature]
hiya cross and welcome to the BFT.. thank you for taking the time to register and post here on this forum.. it is appreciated.

If you have not already done it Id suggest you post your questions on the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=60"]Wisconson[/url] forum.. Im sure the anglers there will be able to answer your questions..

again.. welcome to the BFT..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Welcome cross54401. Perhaps we should call you the cat man. Whats your favorite bait?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
So far the best bait I have found is a fresh northern minnow. Then you cut him right through the middle and use the half with the head. The cats seem to take the head better than the back half from my experience.
[signature]