Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA Bassin New England 2009
Hey all. USA Bassin has received a lot more calls earlier than usual about qualifications and how to get into the regional to win a boat or into the nationals (Classic) to win one of four boats. So, here they are. We are planning a few pre-registrations and will post locations, dates and times when planned.

Thank you, William Schwarz USA Bassin NE Regional Director 207-893-2266

To fish a divisional event:

• All team formats compete for a five fish limit: singles, teams of two, husband /wife, boyfriend/girlfriend and parent/child,
• Entry fees per event are $50 per boat, plus an optional lunker fee of $10,
• Earn points per event 1st = 100, 2nd = 99, 3rd = 98 etc,
• Top points leader in each division wins a plaque,

• All tournaments will have prize packs on and above cash payouts,
• All boats compete, without exception of boat or motor size,
• Top finishing Parent/Child team from New England will receive a plaque and tackle pack from Grizz Baits,
• Top finishing Husband/Wife team from New England will receive a plaque and tackle pack from Put-A-Sock-On-It,
• Team from New England with the largest single five fish limit from divisional events will receive a plaque and tackle pack from PK Bassin Tackle and Strikezone Lures,

To fish the New England Regional Championship – location to be announced soon!

• The grand prize is a fully rigged Tracker Pro 16, with trailer and motor – a show room value of more than $10,000,
• The format is now a two day event, five fish a day for a team,
• To qualify earn 250 points from any combination of USA Bassin divisional events,
• Cash and prize packs to be awarded including; fishing rods, a Hummingbird fishfinder etc.,
• Divisional winner, Parent/Child, Husband/Wife and Largest Bag Plaques/Prizes to be awarded at the Regional Championship pre-tournament meeting,

To fish the Classic, our national championship, on May 1st and 2nd (2010) and for a chance to win one of four fully rigged bass boats

• Place in the top 40 teams at a regional event
• Boat Prizes worth over $100,000: 1st prize: Nitro Z8, 2nd prize: Z7 and 3rd prize a Nitro X5 followed by cash and product prizes
• All contestants in the two-day national championship will have their names put in for a drawing for a Tracker Pro Team 175, fully rigged.

2009 New England Directors

Massachusetts Division MA-1, Contact: Bill Decoteau 413-566-3961,
Connecticut Division CT-1, Contact: Jamie Verab 203-510-8805,
New Hampshire Division NH-1, Contact Tod Alberto 603-781-0717,
Kennebec Valley Division ME-1, Contact: William Schwarz 207-893-2266,
Sebago Lake Division ME-2, Contact: Jimmy Lowe 207-232-7570,
Machias River Division ME-3, Contact: Peter Kjensted 207-255-4081,
Calais/New Brunswick Division ME-4, Contact: Peter Kjensted 207-255-4081,
Bangor Area Division ME-5, Contact: Jason Lundstrom 207-974-9783.
[signature]
Good luck with your tourneys Bill. Hope they fill up fast.
[signature]