Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xraps
So i went to stock up on some xraps in some different colors for this spring.
Before I've caught pike using the white one, but this year I bought the gold and silver ones hoping to have some better luck on some clear lakes with walleye, pike, ect.
Anyone had any luck with any of those colors?
[signature]
So far I have caught one pike on a perch colored one.
[signature]
I think they have awesome action, it just hasn't produced for me like i thought it would, other than pike.
[signature]
Yeah I havent even tried them on anythig else yet, so I have no input there.
[signature]
We use Shad and Perch color one not more appealing than the other. Size is the key more
[signature]
I switched to the biggest size for the xrap after i was nailin the pike and they def didn't like the big one as much at all.
[signature]
I have done well on the XJ-13 in Orange/black, and Perch. I think i am going to downsize this spring and see what happens.[cool]
[signature]
I do awesome with X-Raps! I use the Perch and Clown color the most and i pound the crap out of pike in the spring. I keep them small though, pike in my area seem to prefer stuff in the 4" range. I will produce pike anywhere in the 20 to 35+ inch range with these lures.

In the summer i will throw the same X-Rap in a weedy bay and do quite well for largemouth.
[signature]
I fish the warm water discharge in the susquehanna river here in pa. i catch fish everytime i go fishing using xraps. today i caught muskie using a moss black minnow colored xrap. i catch a lot of walleye and smallmouth on the olive green ones too
I've seen a bunch of fishing shows using the olive green for smallmouth. thats def my next color i'm going to buy.
[signature]