Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could buy it?
Lets say by some miraculous miracle the economy gets fixed in the next few months.

What would you be in the market for in the upcoming year?

Please, "Be realistic"..
New or Used,

Be sure to vote for anything that would total over $100.oo for the year.

The list above is vague, so by all means feel free to elaborate with a reply...

[signature]
For the state I love, it would definitely have to be ice fishing gear. Never did get everything I wanted for ice fishing! Maybe, just maybe, if I move back out there, I'll have a chance. Woohooo!
[signature]
I try not to let the economy affect my fishing and hunting. Actually though I have bought alot of hunting and fishing gear in the last year with good discounts because of the economy. I bought my first muzzleloader right after christmas, i couldn't pass up the deal. Sad thing is I haven't shot it yet but I will soon. I'm gonna muzzleload for whitetail next year and maybe even go elk hunting in colorado if I can get a tag.

After 20 years of driving around the sea nymph, my dad bought a new boat this last summer from cabela's. He said it was 40% off retail and couldn't pass it up. Its a 21ft alumacraft with a 150hp 4 stroke yamaha. I'm jealous. I will get one someday but in the mean time I will drive my 14ft 25hp from the 70's [unimpressed] I still catch more fish than he does though. [cool]

Ryan
[signature]