Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saying hello and introducing self
new to the site thought i would say hello and tell my tell. i'm 35 yrs old have hunted and fished all my life. now i have 3 children (two boys [10 & 9] and a little girl [5]) who i am bringing up the same way. my wife is new at fishing but really enjoys it (it becomes a personal challenge when she misses one), and has already out done me with a 5 lb bass (my largest was 3 or 4 lb) we just fish for fun and any thing that bites (we don't care what hits as long as it fights). we do some lake fishing, but most of our fishing is in the rivers and creeks. we have some good trout streams here and have a good time especially with ultra light rod and reels. we have also been known to just cut cane poles of the creek banks. I'm just a backwoods hic who dreams of simpler times when i'm at the waters edge i go there.
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]I there shadjo73 and welcome to BFT's membership. You might want to drop in and say hi on the [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=19"][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Georgia_forum[/size][/#008000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]. BTW we also have a recipe forum that a Chef might find of interest. BTW more often than not women always seem to get one up on their men.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]