Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don!!!!
ill be home from overseas for a little under a week, last week of april, want to hit up the dream stream!?
[signature]
[quote kochanut]ill be home from overseas for a little under a week, last week of april, want to hit up the dream stream!?[/quote]

I'd love to get the chance to fish with you, but it depends on your timing. I'm going to Flaming Gorge sometime that week, I just don't remember which day. A buddy and I are fishing 4-30 and 5-1 with Tarponjim. Believe it or not, I've only fished the Dream stream once in my life!
[signature]
hrmm well have to see. the way its going now i may have a few weeks in may. if all go's as planned ill be fishing in the tourny at the mesa, i might have some time the second week of may, well actually the entire second week of may. lets figure something out!
[signature]
I'd like that. Just let me know as the time gets closer and you know your schedule better.
[signature]
9 days till i get home, and ill be home for about a month minus the mesa tourney and a trip to lake powell for a week. wanna try to figure something out?
[signature]
Absolutely! When you get here, let me know and I'll PM you my phone number. I'm having to make a lot of trips back to KS right now, so my availability all depends on that, and that all depends on what's going on with my Dad back there.

You'll be here in time for some prime fishing time!!
[signature]
ill have an 18 foot tracker available, perhaps you can teach me some of your wisdom and get me into a decent laker. im not afraid to go anywhere. the mesa, twin, turqoius (sp), taylor. once i land next week ill PM you the house number down in pueblo and we will figure something out.

on a side note the little plan i had for me getting to cheyenne has fallen through, but im working my ass off to get down town denver as my next post, i dont want to get to excited, but its looking good for me right now.
[signature]
We'd love to have you around here permanently! That will be fun if we can make our schedules work! I love May fishing in Colorado!
[signature]
I just saw the pics from your Lake Powell trip on the Utah board. Looks like you had a great trip!!
[signature]