Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could buy it?
Lets say by some miraculous miracle the economy gets fixed in the next few months.

What would you be in the market for in the upcoming year?

Please, "Be realistic"..
New or Used,

Be sure to vote for anything that would total over $100.oo for the year.

The list above is vague, so by all means feel free to elaborate with a reply...

[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]Sorry DTC but fly fishermen/women don't generally buy seasonal fishing equipment.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center]
[signature]
Hey Dryrod. For that matter, West coast anglers in general can practice their sport all year. [cool]
[signature]
"Fixed?" Really? The economy is what it is, and very much in a normal cycle. Boom-level-bust-level-boom . . . There's nothing wrong with it if you're willing to work. I'm being very realistic. Gas prices are good. Unemployment rate is about right. Inflation is low. Interest rates for borrowing/financing are great. What's not to like?

Now if you were to say I had a $10,000 windfall, or a gift, or an inheritance (right), or something like that . . . I'd take a fly fishing trip to New Zealand.
[signature]
OK, I've been had. I replied to a 6 year old post that popped up on the dreaded "hot forum topics" pop up! But still . . .
[signature]
Hey Tarpnjim. The original tread start may be old but as members come in or finally find the poll, they are all welcome to answer in the order that the discover it.[cool]
[signature]
If I came upon some sudden serious cash, I would go with a bigger boat.[cool]
[signature]