Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Local 4544 Tournament
[Image: 09Tournament.jpg]
[signature]
Is a boat necessary for this tourney?
[signature]
I guess what I'm asking is, can you show up without a boat and get on a team that has a boat...

thanks for a reply.
[signature]
Since this is a new tournament it isn't set up for a draw tournament, yet. I am in hopes of creating a circuit of some kind and/or have one hell of a big tournament next year.

Anybody is welcome for the raffle afterwards for we will have several great prizes.
[signature]
the signup form didn't give any boat regulations or any infomation about other than LURES ...

can we enter the tourny in a johnboat? or does it have to be a bassboat etc.

maybe edit your post and give more info? thanks
[signature]
One last question is a boat a requirement to enter your tournament? hehe..... I have been known to walk a few hundred yards from a boat launch back when my dad was in B.A.S.S. and catch more than the tournament leaders brought in that day.

lol.....

just want more info about what you are doing and what we can do if we don't have a boat to enter this.
[signature]
There is no minimum size boat requirement, hell Ive fished out of a 12' Gregor, but you must have a boat. A live-well is necessary as it states on the entry form and it will be checked in the morning before the boat is launched. There will be a system in place that indicates you've had your livewell checked. You will be issued a weigh-slip that morning after livewell check, and prior to weighing in you will give back that card where we record your weight. upon that card will have proof that you went through the morning check in.
[signature]
got it... thanks for the info....i might make your new tourney...

got freinds with a boat. and watch out.... I'm a pro... my dad came 3oz's from making the bassmaster classic back in the day ...

I'm a pro bass fisherman.

I hope i can make it ...and good luck with your new tourney...

hope its becomes an annual event here in Arkansas....

....when i say pro bass fisherman I don't mean I am PROFESSIONAL...I mean I'm good. a pro....

lol

thanks for the info and please post the results here in the forums when the tourney is over ok?

I may just drive up there and be a part of it.... greers is a great spot for small mouth...
[signature]
and keep fighting those fires ...... good man. hard job. fishing is a good way to go have some fun after a hard days work eh?

glad you are her spread the word about this site. It's probably the best fishing site online..

cya bro.I know a spot here where we can catch some 20lb blue cats...

if your into that....
[signature]
man ive never got onto a good cat bite, i think the biggest ive caught was 15 lbs or so. ive got a lot of kin folk up in north central area, im sure it will be fun though!

I actually just happened across this site and so far its been a good tool and community.
[signature]
FYI, this is the first tournament i will be putting on for our union, but its the fourth ive done total. previous ones were all in california at Don Pedro, McClure and the California Delta. One for the Ceres High School Swim Team and Waterpolo team, in which it helped them purchase new timing and scoring equipment. The other two were for Westpor Fire Protection District, which helped us purchase new and updated equipment to better serve our area citizens.

This tournament is to assist the Local 4544 to raise funds for various organizations nationwide. Our website has various links to the organizations we support. One being the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

Hope to see all i can. Things are looking good for a good 25-30 boats so far, but all has been from word of mouth. These flyers will be placed anywhere and everywhere i can get them out to. Also, there will be T-shirts made up that we have yet to decide if we will give them away or discount them out...if we do the later of the two they would only be around $7-$8 a peice. But if we get enough pre-registrations than it will allow us to atleast get some of them into the raffle afterwards.

General Raffle: $2.00 a ticket / 10 for $10 / 20 for $15
Grand Prize Raffle: $5.00 Ticket (well worth it)

Some of the event staff plan on having a campsite in Devil's Fork so come by the night before.
[signature]
you gotta come fish the river(ditch #lol) i get 20 pounders out of here all the time .... nice blues...
clean good cats .... I had some fillets for dinner tonight hehehehe.

You're welcome down here anytime...
if the cats aren't bighting theres two nice ponds here I got a 9 lb largemouth bass there like last week...

on an oil wacky worm...

good stuff over here... glad to meet ya
[signature]
I really like what your doing with the new tourney.... use that money for good....

if you want a lunker catfish you need to fish with me .... it might take a few nights but I promise you will get a 20lb......

i get one that size at least once a week at that spot... and you have to promise not to give away my spot!!!!!

lol..... only one other freind knows about this spot...
[signature]
where abouts you live?
[signature]
one of our old man and the sea fisherman that turned me on to this spot caught a 28 pounder here about two months ago........

nice incredible blue cat.....

he released it....

I would have filleted that cat out!!! lol

its a super private spot not many know about it ... a deep hole in this river .... sometimes you don't get a bite .... but when they bite.... its a huge fish...

you're welcome to come down and fish with me wednesday and friday .. thats where i will be..

i get their early and use three poles to catch some 3 inch or less bream... (in arkansas bream have to be 3 inch or less for bait fish) ....
then its on

bytebull@gmail.com if you ever wanna come catch some of these huge blues.... I know the spot....
largest out of this spot is around 45lbs
[signature]
Marked Tree, AK...

the river is in Paineway....

just off the road ... no one ever fishes there ... they all go up the to locks....and spillway...

and when they do fish they they use crawlers...

heheh they don't know to go to the ditches around there and get some small bream....

anyways... if you want some huge blues lemme know.
[signature]